Beautiful table, Marsha, it's as warm and inviting as you are :) Wishing you and Jeff and your family a very Merry Christmas! All good things to you this holiday season, my friend!
Those dishes are so beautiful,it is almost a shame to put food in them.I am sure that any food served at this table will be decadent.Wishes for a Wonderful Christmas,from my house to yours. Blessings,Ruth
Welcome to my Kitchen! My name is Marsha and I enjoy good food and pretty dishes. I have a huge collection of recipes filling cupboards, my hard drive and bookmarked from my favorite sites and blogs. Ninety percent of them have yet to be tried but I am blessed with a husband that will eat anything once. We'll give you our "Thumbs UP or DOWN" as I make my way through the collection. Join me as I make new recipes and old favorites and maybe it will tempt you to try them too!
7 comments:
Beautiful table..I love your cardinal dishes..perfect for you!!
Merry Christmas to you & Jeff and the rest of the family!
Beautiful table, Marsha, it's as warm and inviting as you are :) Wishing you and Jeff and your family a very Merry Christmas! All good things to you this holiday season, my friend!
The cardinal themed table is just perfect for you Marsha. Christmas Wishes and Happy New Year!
Those dishes are so beautiful,it is almost a shame to put food in them.I am sure that any food served at this table will be decadent.Wishes for a Wonderful Christmas,from my house to yours.
Blessings,Ruth
What a pretty table, Marsha! It's going to seem strange not having Christmas dinner here!
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
Your table looks so pretty! Have a very blessed Christmas dear friend!
A very merry Christamas, buon NAtale, Flavia
Post a Comment