

to the first post here at
Marsha's Kitchen.

This blog is newly created to showcase some of the food and recipes I love to make. I've always been somewhat of a foodie and shared these as well as many other photos and recipes with some wonderful friends I met on a food forum. We had started a group blog called "wfd and more" (What's for Dinner) and I was a regular poster. Sadly, that blog was disbanded and I could never bring myself to post all the food related things on my
Marsha's Garden blog because my reader base there was built up on the nature loving side of me that posts so many bird and flower photos. What better way to have the best of both worlds...starting a second blog!
If you love good food and pretty dishes as much as me...join me on this newest adventure!
11 comments:
Marsha, so happy you let us know about this new adventure of yours! This is going to be another favorite blog to visit. Gonna love seeing your food and dishes!
Marsha, you are going to be a busy lady keeping up with your two wonderful blogs! Looking forward to seeing your foodie creations. Congrats on your new blog!
Marsha, I love your header and the Recipe for Friendship.
I remember when you posted your oatmeal cookies picture. And your macaroons look sinfully delicious or is it deliciously sinful ...
I look forward to future posts and joining you in your new adventure.
You are amazing! And the goodies look soo delicious..
I can't keep up with one, and you are doing 2..
I have to go add this to my blog list!
Happy Grand Opening!
Your new blog is as beautiful as the original! I love your heading. You are so very creative. You've started with three delicious looking photos. Can't wait for more!
You are off with a big bang! I love each shot and your header. I would love to reach into my monitor and grab one of thse macaroons.
Congratulations, Marsha!
What a trooper Marsha! Love the header and your recipe for friendship, would be wonderful if everyone lived by it!
The macaroons have been in my file waiting to be made..they look soooo delicious!!
Adding you to my line up!
The cookies looked packed with yummy ingredients, delicious :).
I love your recipe for friendship, Marsha! and I am really looking forward to your posts!
Your garden blog is a favorite and you're a fantastic foodie with the kitchen as well!
From the garden to the kitchen! what a delight! Cathy
I love the clover pasta...so cute.
And you're right the leprechaun does look scary, in fact a little wicked.
Post a Comment